Monday, December 19, 2011

A LITTLE BIT OF CHRISTMAS LOVE x


I meant to do a little "bon voyage!" post over the weekend-- but arghhh this last week has been so very busy! As I mentioned, I had quite a few last-minute things to tidy up and Christmas dinner with my family last night (which meant lots of last minute present shopping...) = busy, busy, busy!

On another note, we were actually supposed to be landing in the Philippines right about now, but the downside of staff flight tickets (AKA standby tickets) and a very full plane means that-- after some frantic rearranging of our itinerary-- we are now flying out tomorrow night instead. The plus side is I get a little extra time to pack...I haven't started!

ANYWAY-- so we are leaving tomorrow! While we're away, I will definitely try to post bits and pieces whenever I can. But for now, I wanted to take this chance to wish everyone the happiest christmas, the loveliest new years and an amazing holiday break (if you're lucky enough to get one!). May your christmas be filled with too much food; platefuls of pavlova/christmas cake/trifle (or whatever your sweet tooth desires); at least one or two sleep-in's; maybe even a couple of nice little presents. But most of all, I hope it's filled with memories that make you smile and so much love.

And remember--

“Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.”-- Elbert Hubbard.

I love being a part of such an awesome blogger community! Catch you all on the flip side xx

10 comments:

  1. Hopefully your all your holiday plans go well after this. Hope you have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that I know what pavlova is ... too bad I haven't had it in about six years. :( Anyway, have a wonderful time in the Philippines, and have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a lovely holiday. ps. sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have an awesome holiday and a great christmas!

    m x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have an awesome trip!!!
    I'm stuck in Melb, really wish I were getting on a plane somewhere. Anywhere.
    Merry Christmas babe.

    xStace
    TEE&FAME

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a safe and exciting trip rachael! I can't wait to see and read about all your adventures :)

    WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete

thank you very kindly for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...