Friday, September 9, 2011

BARBIE + KEN GET HITCHED.











Barbie was my FAVOURITE doll when I was a kiddo so I won't deny that I got more than a little bit excited when I saw this post. Aside from being extremely pleased that Ken has finally made an honest woman of Barbie, I especially love how photographer Béatrice de Guigné has stylised this photo shoot to include so many of the more 'typical' wedding shots you might see these days (cheeky). Congratulations to the happy couple x

Check out more photos from Ken and Barbie's big day here.

(via Glamour: Weddings, via Rock n Roll Bride)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are great, haha! I love how the photographer's referenced so many wedding-style shots as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much!!!! as if I'm looking at a real wedding just it's barbie and ken! x

    http://thegypsyandthefox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you very kindly for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...