Monday, June 27, 2011
FRIENDS, AIRPORTS + RAMBO.
We had a BUSY weekend. It involved:
• two early mornings
• haircuts-- a trim for me, but a totally new do for Patrick. I'm pretty sure he's more stylish than me now!
• catch-ups with our friends and their cute kiddos, and a sore tummy from laughing so much
• another cute and thoughtful (belated) little birthday present
• a visit to the airport with Patrick's fam to see his mumma (waiting for her flight back home after flying in from a holiday overseas). I love airports.
• a trip to the carwash cafe-- why yes, I will have a coffee while we wait for you to clean the car, thank you.
• warm, afternoon sun
• watching the sunday night movie-- Rambo: First Blood Part II-- with my love and a hot chocolate
Such a good weekend, but now it's Monday and I am one very sleepy Rachael. An early bedtime tonight sounds like a plan.
Hope your Monday is rosy x