Monday, June 27, 2011

FRIENDS, AIRPORTS + RAMBO.








We had a BUSY weekend. It involved:

• two early mornings

• haircuts-- a trim for me, but a totally new do for Patrick. I'm pretty sure he's more stylish than me now!

• catch-ups with our friends and their cute kiddos, and a sore tummy from laughing so much

• another cute and thoughtful (belated) little birthday present

• a visit to the airport with Patrick's fam to see his mumma (waiting for her flight back home after flying in from a holiday overseas). I love airports.

• a trip to the carwash cafe-- why yes, I will have a coffee while we wait for you to clean the car, thank you.

• warm, afternoon sun

• watching the sunday night movie-- Rambo: First Blood Part II-- with my love and a hot chocolate

Such a good weekend, but now it's Monday and I am one very sleepy Rachael. An early bedtime tonight sounds like a plan.

Hope your Monday is rosy x

1 comment:

  1. Rachel!! I thought you said it was winter there? It fully looks like summertime! What is this coffee & car wash thing? Amazing to say the least! Happy week beauty! xox!

    ReplyDelete

thank you very kindly for your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...