• Last week, two of my birthday presents from Patrick arrived (yipee!). First, was a delicate personalised necklace from jeneri jewelry. It's got our initials on it, and it's my new favourite piece of jewellery :)
• Second to arrive last week was my very first toy camera. I decided I wanted this one from poketo after this post and I can't wait to get snapping. I will definitely be sharing photos here :) (If you have any tips, please let me know-- it's been awhile since I've used an analog camera).
• This weekend, we finally made it to IKEA and bought ourselves a much-needed, shiny new shelf. It makes such a difference to the space it's in and we're very pleased with ourselves indeed. Of course, no trip to IKEA is complete without at least one unnecessary purchase right? AKA my new vacuum flask.
• I am finally the owner of a pantone mug-- and it only cost $1! woohoo!
• Last Friday night after work I had to meet Patrick in the city, and we randomly decided to have dinner at Little Singapore. I nearly died with happiness when I saw they had authentic roti canai on the menu and I'm pretty sure I must've said "this is SO good" about 50 times while I was chowing down ;) I love finding new favourite restaurants.
Hope your Monday is kind xx